Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mini Album








So... On Tuesday I was able to get in some Scrapbooking (yeah) down at the Scrapbook store:) And was able to finish my mini album I started a two weeks ago!!!! I was finally able to use the Mama-razzi line, not on myself but used it just as a general medium. (Still need to get the hubby to get some shot's of my taking pict's!!! lol) The album is of easter Weekend! We went to Rotary so the kids could ride their bikes:) And out to my mom's for a second turkey feast!!! Played some horse shoe's and the kids went quadding.... A very nice weekend spent as a family! I still have loads of this line left so I will be able to get some 12x12's done too!

Used the Bo Bunny line Mama-razzi line (papers and stickers, chipboard, and rub-ons) Also, some Tim Holtz products (Grunge board, crackle paint, perfect pearls, acrylic paint, and alcohol ink, swivel clasps, adornments) And a couple of Maya Road tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment