Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Basket



So after taking the kids to Pre School in the morning, hanging out at the Scrapbook Store, picking up the kids and having lunch... Driving out to my mom's, then getting my vehicle fixed, grocery shopping... did some more visiting at the Scrapbook Store and some banking!!!!! I finally got to start my basket before cooking supper... And finishing it up after supper! Burt my self in the process!!!! My poor index index finger:( Yesterday I came across a blog called Ruffles and Stuff! And loved the easter basket she made!!! So I followed the link to her tutorial! http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/03/guest-tutorial-blogger-disney-of.html
I did mine a bit different... I didn't have any spray paint on hand so I used a water based ink refiller to "stain" my basket and then I mixed the ink with pearl ex and water to make my own glimmer mist to color the moss after it was glued down. I also made the blue and white ruffled flower out of ribbon... I think it turned out pretty darn cute and very springy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment