Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yudu



Yesterday I dragged the kids into the city to Buy my Yudu (A present from my dad for Christmas)
They were on sale:) $160 off and a free mesh screen and also there was a coupon for 15% off so I managed to get all the inks and other items needed to start creating!!! yeah! So today after doing more research I decided to give it a go! Went pretty well, learned a few thing and now I have a few more things to research!! I really think this will be a great toy!!! Just need some more practice! I used the Cricut to cut out the snowman on vinyl, layed it on the mesh screen, tapped around the image (so ink only is transfered through image) found a few old shirts to play with, applied ink and set it after letting it dry to touch... Sounds simple enough, but took a while longer than I anticipated!!! I made 5 shirts and this was the best image, ink is still wet in picture giving it a spotting look! Kids think this is GREAT!! I think making my own screen's will turn out better, but they are a lot more time consuming, so they'll have to wait a few more days!! I'm going to make a few company shirts for my Mom and her Hubby as they recently bought a business, hope they like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment