Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photoshop and Pink Paisley

On the Pink Paisley blog they have some really sweet vintage style downloadable free Christmas Postcards!! My only problem was not knowing anything about Photoshop!!!! So I asked a good friend for some help!! After getting a short lesson I was able to make my Christmas Postcard, yeah! This year I didn't bother fighting with my dear hubby for a nice family photo to send out to family and friends, I decided to get a digital copy of the kids with Santa and send that instead!

Yesterday I made a nice centerpiece for my mom's Christmas party with some beautiful red and white roses and greenery, including pine, spruce and juniper but I was running late to get over and help make appetizers that I completely forgot to get a pict. until I was back home and ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment